The NEW Paraffin Section Flotation Bath is designed to assist with the
handling of paraffin wax samples in histology and pathology
laboratories. It is essentially a hot distilled water floating out bath
that allows for the meticulous manipulation and location of sections
onto glass slides.
The Paraffin Section Flotation bath has
improved heat up times achieving a stable 45°C using 2.25 litres of
water within 40 minutes. The stability and accuracy have also been
improved due to the change of control which now also allows the user to
set the temperature as opposed to the arbitrary power, thereby, reducing
the risk of overheating sections.
The Paraffin Section Flotation
Bath has a PTFE black interior and powder-coated aluminium exterior,
which makes it virtually maintenance-free, extremely easy to clean and
allows for improved visibility of floating sections.
• New temperature control as opposed to arbitrary power control
• Improved heat up rates 45°C nominal temperature for 2.25 litres water, attained within 40 minutes
• Improved temperature stability of ±0.5°C
• Overheating prevented with new temperature control mechanism
• PTFE black interior and powder-coated white aluminium exterior
• Virtually maintenance-free and extremely easy to clean
• Black interior provides high contrast for viewing samples