IA9300 Digital melting Point Apparatus USE CODE "BUYNOW" FOR 10% OFF / IA9300
The IA9300 Digital Melting Point Apparatus offers an easy way to measure the melting points of samples without sacrificing accuracy; the temperature resolution is within 0.1°C. It is ideal for multiple users, being ergonomically designed to ensure comfortable viewing for everyone, with a height-adjustable extension arm and a viewing head that may be rotated to suit each user. As a visual aid, the viewing head holds a viewing magnifier that offers 8X magnification. The melting point apparatus has a membrane keypad with easy-to-use menus.
As a further convenience, the extension arm is completely collapsible and can be neatly folded away into the unit, so that the unit can be stored flat to save space. In addition, the IA9300 melting point apparatus models offer the option of storing 500 melting point determinations and can be connected to a printer.
The IA9300 model operates at 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz, 15DC, 45W and comes supplied with a complimentary pack of 100 capillary tubes, its own power supply and power cable.
Warranty: 1 year parts and labour
• Membrane keypad with simple menus for intuitive use
• Push button controls are conveniently located to ensure that temperatures can be recorded without looking away from the sample
• Digital microprocessor with ±0.1°C resolution provides fast warm-up and accurate temperature control
• Samples in 3 capillary tubes may be viewed simultaneously.
Safety and convenience
Quantity Spin UpSpin Down
• 3 Audible beeps indicate that the oven temperature is stable and ready for sample
• Adjustable arm with viewing magnifier can be folded away into the unit
• Adjustable object lens for sharp focus
• Rotating viewing head and safety eye piece to protect against glare and hot zone
• Integral light and wide angle 8X viewing magnifier enhance sample observation, so that all 3 samples can be viewed without eye strain
• Improved calibration procedure using a calibration key