The EMA0500/CEB Electromantle shares all the features of the standard EM Electromantle, but has the added functionality of magnetic stirring. The solid state stirring circuitry is built into the base of the main housing and provides powerful stirring over a range of capacities and viscosities. The stir bar is seldom lost due to an "auto-recapture" function.
The EMA Electromantle has the added functionality of stirring which widens the range of applications. Stirring operation is simply achieved by placing the correct size stir bar into the flask, turning the stir control to the minimum speed and ramping up slowly. If the magnetic coupling to the stir bar is lost for any reason, the stir speed control should be reduced slightly and the auto-recapture switch can be activated.
• Accepts 500ml round bottom flasks
• Bi-directional stirring speeds up to 520rpm
• Stir bar "auto-recapture" function
• Unique ventilation keeps outer casing cool
• Maximum element temperature 450°C
• Built-in energy regulator
• Replaceble insulated heater cartridge
• Indicator lamps for power and heater operation
• A chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing
• A grounded earth screen and double fuses for extra safety
• Clamp for 1.3cm support rod (but not including the support rod)