The EM0500/CE Electromantle has a durable, chemically resistant polypropylene outer housing that minimises damage from spills. It allows for maximum heat transfer with minimal risk of flask breakage.
Designed with flexibility and ease of use in mind, the EM0500/CE Electromantle is a reliable workhorse for your heating applications in the laboratory. All EM Electromantles have a built-in energy regulator with indicator lamps for power and heater operation. All mantles have support rod clamps as an integral feature and incorporate a grounded earth screen and double fuses for added safety.
• Use with 500ml round bottom flasks
• Unique ventilation keeps outer casing cool
• Maximum element temperature 450°C
• Built-in energy regulator
• Replaceble insulated heater cartridge
• Indicator lamps for power and heater operation
• A chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing
• A grounded earth screen and double fuses for extra safety
• Supplied with clamp for 1.3cm diameter support rod (but not including support rod)