• Ideal for DNA, RNA and Protein measurements
• Only 0.5µl sample volume required
• Easy and quick to clean
• Detects DNA concentrations as low as 2ng/µl
• Method and result saving to USB memory stick
• 3 year warranty including Xenon lamp
The Genova Nano micro-volume spectrophotometer measures small sample volumes as low as 0.5µl with a high degree of accuracy, reproducibility and speed. It has the ability to measure small sample volumes, conserves precious samples, reduces the need for dilutions and eliminates the requirement for cuvettes. Cleaning is quick and simple; wiping the read heads with a microfibre cloth removes all trace of the sample, allowing faster change over between samples and therefore increasing sample throughput.
The Genova Nano micro-volume UV/Visible scanning spectrophotometer is fitted with a micro-volume accessory and is supplied with a 1 USB memory stick, calibration standards and certificate, instruction manuals and universal power supply.